2013年1月8日星期二

nike dunk low with unlimited growth potential.Not so easy.Hearing that

of course, I think you should study the undead star tactic, this thing, early learning, benefits.In particular, you need not star tactic, perhaps with this star tactic, you may be able to break through the gods teacher three order limit, with unlimited growth potential.Not so easy.Hearing that, he shook his head, but his face, but with a deep sense of relief, you received the apprentice, is my life biggest satisfaction, is my greatest pride is undeniable, this old fool you, more than I have vision star continent inexhaustible, the void of deep, floating a palace.Inside the palace, a seems to have decayed old man, suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes, suddenly turned into black-and-white two color, and it seems to be, in his mind reflected.The old man will die star's face, revealing a little surprised the north face clearance, then this somewhat surprised to smile, so this is not the original Star tactic, the immortality of the body it is unexpectedly such.Very good, old friend, when you sacrifice himself produced the God code, it is passed on to the most appropriate person, he did not let anyone down, only the Death Star tactic, for the star to make a great contribution to the mainland.This man, we do indeed star mainland hope, perhaps the entire star continent as it appears, hitherto unknown man, so I have in this endless ages, struggling to support, I was waiting too long, too long, too tired, too tired temple, laments, slowly spread up.The entire star continent seven guard Wangcheng, suddenly at this moment, heard from their Lord Supreme sound.Extreme, this is the voice, he lamented what supreme, what do you need, to say, we will in the shortest possible time for you to finish.Yes, please. Tell us, what happened, I will be the first time you will do the right thing.Extreme, you must hold on, you are our star continent. Ah, you absolutely can not have any problem.Our star continent unique talent appears, you do not say, really want to have a look civilized new changes in the star continent now China has began to change, you must not lose heart ah, our unique talent grew up, you also need some of them.Is star mainland hope, his importance, is more important than in the past.The voice, finally in the numerous Guardian master mind rang, you rest assured, I am very tired, but very tired, I want to rest, would like to lie down.But success gave me some exciting force, my condition now is much better than the past.Now I will go out for our star mainland Guardian infinite fault space plus a layer.At this time, you must be a good guardian, especially the seven, you have to break through to the six order God said, in our world, I believe you can block some attacks from the outside world.The rest assured, I will protect the good.Empty seventh guard Wangcheng, heard a voice, now I have arranged for the guardian, pay close attention to everything, as long as there is strength over him too much, more than his ability to withstand the presence there, my guardians will desperately to save, very good, you are mind

没有评论:

发表评论